Tuesday 7 February 2012

Spending money ^^


Since I’m going to Denmark by the end of the month, I took the chance to place an order at my favourite online health store. It annoys me greatly that they don’t ship outside the Danish territories, but oh well… I would happily pay for shipping but I guess there just aren’t enough sales in that to offer it?
 I ordered 3 months supply of this supplement. It is pretty much your normal “hair” supplement but it contains fenugreek which I’ve been keeping an eye out for for years. Fenugreek is used in a lot of (Indian) herb mixes for scalp health and growth and is often found in supplements for hair growth.
 Then I ordered my trusty old multi vitamin, minerals and herb tablets. I must have been taking these for over a decade by now! (And it still amuses me after al these years that it looks like some sort of anti-algae remedy for aquariums!) 
I ordered two different fibre supplements. I have taken these two on and off for some years too. 
 Then I found by complete coincidence a pure Macademia oil. Hm? Can’t say I’ve ever heard of anyone using it pure, but it’s found in a whole lot of hair products. This will probably require some experimentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment