Saturday 7 July 2012

Reverse U-shape experiment, part II



I had Hubby take a relatively cautious 2 cm off in the back today. Even though he didn’t feel like my head deserved to be in the picture (Ehh…?) I think you can see how I separated it anyways.

 

Then I did a simple English braid again.
Even though I know we took off very little of the back and that you can’t do braids 100% the same every time, I was still surprised to see my tassel was longer than yesterday.
Of course the braid looks slightly ticker before tying it off with the elastic than it did yesterday when I braided it down further, so for now, I’d say the 2 cm reverse U shape have had no effect.


Tomorrow we will take off a bit more. 

2 comments:

  1. My thinking is that the ends will be thicker with more hair---I'm wondering if by any un-evenness, will just create a thinner tassel??

    Eager to see this experiment continue :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following too. Keep posting! :D

    ReplyDelete