Sunday 11 May 2014

Q&A

How are your new hair toys working out? Are they heavy at all? Are they sturdy? Adelina
They are awesome! I can absolutely recommend them: Sturdy and super smooth and hair friendly.
You made me curious so I put them on my kitchen scale.
In comparison my butterfly Flexi 8 is 50 gram…


Left to right:
Stick set: 15,5 cm long and 10 grams.
Stick set: 18 cm long and 10 grams. This set is a bit too flexible for my liking. I never had any problems with them not holding my hair up, but they don’t feel “right”.
Fork: 18 cm long and 25 grams. I need to grow into this one, lol!
Small fork: 15,5 cm long and 5 grams. So far this one is my favourite.
Big fork: 15,5 cm long and 5 grams.
(Those two seems to be meant to be used together, but they work perfectly fine alone)
Fork: 15,5 cm long and 5 grams.
Pins: 10,5 cm long and 10 grams for all 4. I have to admit I simply haven’t tried these pins yet…

Please could you do an up to date vitamin regime?Anonymous
Sure. My current vitamin regime is: “Try to remember to take a vitamin, a fish oil and a fibre each day. Shrug and realise you tend to forget it.”
My dedication to a supplement regime comes and goes since I can’t see any difference. At the moment it is just about entirely gone.

How gorgeous! Igor, I forgot what you do for a living--I think it's in the science field---I want to say nursing, but I could have you mixed up with someone else. Anyhow, looks like you had an amazing place to stay at! Darkhorse
Thank you :)
For now, my profession will have to be a secret since it makes me rather easy to recognise IRL.

oh, will try! Btw, I made the mistake of going to a hairdresser the other day. Stupid is as stupid does /face palmrockpaperscissorlizardspock

Ugh. Sorry to hear that! We really should find a time and place where we can meet up and exchange trims :) I have my ridiculously expensive super-scissor ready to go

3 comments:

  1. rockpaperscissorlizardspock12 May 2014 at 10:08

    Would love that! I'm having a caesarean in the end of may but should be able to meet up (sans bébé obviously) from mid-june and forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for answering my question--I totally understand your inability to answer it. Safety with regards to any such thing is SO important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome information. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it! :)

    ReplyDelete