Friday 3 July 2015

So now what?

The trouble with not blogging for so long is that I have way too much stuff on my mental “Want to do”-list.

  • I need to get Hubby to help me with some length shots this weekend. Seems like the summer weather is finally coming, so good timing for that!
  • I had an idea of running through all the styles I can do for a “style library” kind of thing. Minus the ridiculous amount of variations possible of course. That would take forever.
  • I have a folder with 39 (!) pictures of styles and variations I want to try at some point. Hmm. Start from one and start working??
  • I want to write more about the Korean skincare routine. I seriously love it. And I find it seriously amusing that what works the best for my skin is the high maintenance, time consuming Korean skincare routine, which is the exact opposite of the benign neglect that works the best for my hair. 

I’m probably forgetting something.

Hmm.


It’s probably going to take a while to get used to blogging again. Just yesterday I felt all lost and confused looking for a specific picture in my upload. Hah. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe to help you get into the swing of blogging, you can tell us what you've been doing--just basic stuff? What your life was like away from home/what your job entailed (be as vague as you want), and how your hair was treated (or not ;) ).

    ReplyDelete