Tuesday 28 July 2015

Testerkorea haul II

Another testerkorea.com haul!
I really like that webshop!


Okay, no more TK hauls for a while now. Seriously. Ahem.


Innisfree: The Minimum
This line is what it the name says: A line for sensitive skin, with the minimum ingredients to create the product. Good in theory, but it was a total bust for me. It confirms how difficult it is to create good products for sensitive skin. Ecological doesn't make a product skin friendly, the minimum amount of ingredients doesn't make it skin friendly and natural ingredients doesn't make a product skin friendly. It also needs to have the right texture: Too light and your skin gets dry and cranky, too heavy and it irritates. It also needs to have the right acidic pH that works with the natural acid mantle of the skin.
  • The cleansing lotion was a weird thick texture and seemed to leave a residue behind.
  • The cleansing foam seemed to do nothing at all.
  • The toner also seemed to do nothing. My skin usually feels dry after cleaning, until I add toner. But this toner didn't seem to do anything at all.
  • The ampoule was the only thing I was remotely pleased with. I didn't hate it, but it also didn't have any real effect. Usually ampoule adds the "glow" but no moisture to my skin, but this one only sort of felt like a toner or something. It would probably be good for layering products though.
  • The fresh cream was okay. 
  • The moist cream was heavily moisturizing and ended up irritating me. You would have to have seriously dry skin to like this one! And even then, most people with dry skin prefer to layer products instead of putting one heavily moisturizer product one.

Yea, this line was a total bust for me.



Bentons snail bee line is awesome. I wanted to try the lotion and ended up getting a backup of the toner and essence as well. Whoops.


Assorted sheet masks and hand masks!

These really appeal to my lazy nature. Just unwrap, put on, ignore for a while, peel off. Wonderful.
And so cheap too! 
500 KRW each:
  • 3,7 SEK
  • 3 DKK
  • 0,4 Euro
  • 0,4 USD
  • 0,3 GBP
Who can say no to that?



Banila Co's Claypatra has become my favourite cleanser. It's just so good!

I got the mineral salt clay pack too and that one is amazing as well. 
Highly recommended both of them! (Funny, because all other Banila Co-products have failed to impress me)



Left to right:

  • Tonymoly Dust And The City Clear Shield Mist SPF8: A mister with SPF? Yes, thank you! This one went straight into my shoulder bag. I'm not so impressed with it though. It leaves a kind of funny feel/texture behind. But hey, being able to spray on a SPF just like that? With no patting or massaging required? Yea, I can live with that. The spray comes out perfectly fine and diffused too.
  • Mizon Snail Repair Hydro Mist: A mister with snail slime filtrate? Yes, thank you! I'm very impressed with this one. It's light, yet moisturizing. Good stuff. The spray comes out perfectly fine and diffused too.
  • Cosilon Jeju Snail Hand Cream: A hand cream with snail slime filtrate? Yes, thank you! This one went straight into my shoulder bag. I'm very impressed with this one. It's light, yet moisturizing. Good stuff.
  • Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum: A nice and runny serum that has become my first moisturizing step after toner.



Assorted skin stuff.

Spot treatment patches, some peeling gel samples, whitening essence samples and in front: Nature Republic Hand & Nature Sanitizer Gel in lavender and green tea. These actually smell good! And are so small and convenient I have no excuse to not have them with me. And they're dirt cheap!



Hair stuff!

  • WELCOS Confume Argan Treatment Hair Pack: 1 liter of conditioner. Good ingredient list. Cheap. Good!
  • DAENGGIMEORI Honey Intensive Hair Mask: Another liter of conditioner. This had some sort of funny minty effect too it. Also very good! You seriously pay for the shipping, not the product with these.
  • INNISFREE Green tea mint fresh scalp scaler: This one just sucked. All other scalp scalers I've tried have been awesome and left my scalp feeling "airy" and fresh without drying it out. This one left some sort of bizarre oily residue behind that I had to shampoo out. WTF and ew!
  • Lador Perfect hair filler: These are awesome. You're supposed to mix them with water for a creamy, thin conditioner, but I mix them into regular conditioner. Works like a charm for thickening up cassia treatments too!



Innisfree eyeshadow pencils that had more glimmer than the webshop showed (Dislike) and also have a tendency to slide all over the place even on primer-bases (More dislike!) Two lipbalms.




O'Sulloc water + : Calorie free little packs to dissolve in water. Has antioxidants and pantothenic acid. I figured this would help me remember to drink enough water during the day!




Basically this is a bag that you insert in your bag to keep all your stuff from sliding around in one big, unorganized pile. It's quite awesome.



6 comments:

  1. OOOH! That bag is awesome. And I LOVE the rooster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so happy with it! For such a ridiculously cheap item, it's crazy useful :) The little rooster was a gift from hubby :)

      Delete
  2. Woah! Awesome haul. I wanted to get a couple items from them as well but I'm so scared that if the package ended up being big and heavy, I'd inevitably meet customs fees, which are awfully pricy in my country. T T
    Did you have issues with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they give you a total weight for the package when you go to the shopping cart, so you can look up on their site how much shipping would cost before you order?
      I haven't had any issues with them at all, but it might differ from country to country... It seems they put some effort into making it look like a private package instead of an order, so that's good.
      My only complaint is that I think the site can be difficult to navigate and they need some more sub-sections and sorting of their products!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the reply. I could give it a try and see if the customs office find it suspicious enough to make me pay extra fees for it. Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. You're welcome :)
      Sorry I cant give you a more precise reply, but it seems so totally random what customs pick up on! I never had to pay for anything that shipped from Korea ever: Memeboxes (Like 50 of them?!) or Testerkorea (2 big ones so far, going to order again soon), but I've had to pay for some of my other orders from other countries. So... Yea, I never figured out the system! But I know the first TK order had "household goods" written on it, so I guess they do try to help you (Can't remember what it said on the second one)

      Delete