Saturday 5 September 2015

The next time someone tells me they envy me my hair, I will show them this picture...


This is what happens when you have iii-hair in unrelenting summer heat.
Especially if you have sensitive skin, I guess.
Since about after a week into the summer heat I've had a line of irritating little breakouts along/inside the hairline at my neck.
No matter what I did with mud masks, serums, exfoliators and toners, it had no effect.
I guess when you get a slightly sweaty neck in your sleep from the heat, you just cant make up for it with anything you apply to your skin.
It seems like the heat is finally going away now, so maybe, finally, it will heal.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that's the worst! Is there anything you can do for the heat bumps? I'm very interested in what you do to cope :)

      Delete
  2. This is weird! I get these EXACT bumps in the SAME location!! I figured it was from my helmet since I put my hair all up into my vented helmet. I'm terrible and pick at the scabs and never really thought about it much. We have brutal heat here and I've just gotten over a stomach flu with a fever that went to 101.2 F. Ugh! In fact, our weather, with the humidity, feels like 40C right now.....yuckaroo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet the sun gleam on your hair... Stunning. I know they say never criticism a man until you walk a day in his shoes, I would spend a genie wish to spend a day with your hair, heat rashes and all. Maybe then I would understand more your post lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet the sun gleam on your hair... Stunning. I know they say never criticism a man until you walk a day in his shoes, I would spend a genie wish to spend a day with your hair, heat rashes and all. Maybe then I would understand more your post lol!

    ReplyDelete