Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas calendar content

Still tagging this with "bathroom", even though it did contain some hair stuff this time.


4th: A tiny little brush. Like, really tiny. It confused me: Is this supposed to be a pocket brush, maybe? If you wanted a pocket brush, wouldn't you get one of those that folds up so the teeth doesn't snag on everything in your bag?
Well, points for thinking outside lip glosses and hand creams I guess.

5th: A shampoo. I use shampoo maybe once a year, so this goes to Hubby. It has a bunch of things written on it: No silicones, no sulfates, no colour, no parabens. Eco-conscious product. Community trade olive oil. Well, points for that. I'm all for this kind of slacktivism. This is right up Hubby's alley too: He's the one who has to inform me what kind of stuff we buy when it comes to laundry detergents and fish and such.

6th: A block nail buffer. Nice! I use nail buffers pretty obsessively because it's one of the easiest ways to keep my dermotillomania down. If my nails are short and smooth, it's a lot harder to get a good picking going. It's pretty good too. I'm particularly impressed with the smoothing-side.

So that's one item for the discard pile, one product for Hubby and one item for me.

3 comments:

  1. I keep those little brushes in my barn bags---for moments when I realize I haven't brushed my hair during the day..;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it get caught in everything? Maybe we should do a trade, haha.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha---nope---I don't have nearly as much hair as you so I find these little brushes handy. I've always had easy to brush hair though---even at my longest, it was never an issue. I don't have tangley hair :D

      Delete