Sunday 9 October 2016

Today's hair

Monday is my killer day. First I have work and then I have to kill some time at work or finding something else to do before going to Korean. It just doesn't pay off to go home in the meantime between work and class. Class is further into the Copenhagen area, so I have some annoying transportation to get home.
Usually I'm home around midnight.
So Mondays are annoying days where I can't really get to do anything other than work and Korean.
And Tuesdays I'm usually pretty beat. I'm getting too old for days like that...

So, I've been experimenting with braids that can "last" two days or more and be used for different styles.


Sundays hair is two braided Nautilus buns.


This updo also made me appreciate my new lack of length: Usually trying to stuff my hair into two Flexies like this results in lots of anger and curse words. This time it was a lot easier and I didn't have to redo the initial braids to be more accurate with the amount of hair in each.

1 comment:

  1. In ball sports there is a term "sweet spot" where the best result is achieved hitting at a certain part of the racquet or bat. It looks like you have found yours for hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete